So we thought we'd help you out with securing some of the best gifts this Christmas because we know exactly how difficult shopping for someone else can be, so grab a pen and notepad and jot a few down!
1. Beauty box - create a mini hamper!
2. Spa break tickets - Wowcher and Groupon have great deals and their tickets (once purchased) last usually a few months
3. An act of service ticket - with open expiry date. For example, you could offer to cook a three course meal with a menu to choose from? Food is always the way to the heart
4. A great mind building book or two - a few of our faves are:
- Slay In Your Lane, by Yomi Adegoke Elizabeth Uviebinene, RRP £16.99
- The Secret, by Rhona Byrne, RRP £11.99
- The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho, RRP £6.99
5. Gift cards - so simple but so effective! They can easily purchase those killer pair of boots from All Saints or that trendy jacket from Zara they've been saving towards with your help
6. Gift cards to favourite restaurants - seems so silly but comes in handy so much!
7. A good set of makeup brushes because let's admit it.. we all love a good add to our make up collection - big or small!
8. A day experience - depending how daring your recipient is, you could consider ideas such as Go Ape, a driving experience or a skydive!
9. A personalised photo album or photo frame - so cute and a long standing gift
10. Our fave is a jar of Nice Notes! Why not fill a jar with lovely pick me up messages to remind the person exactly why they are so special to you!